Names are very important and they have a significant impact on one’s life.
If you are looking for a beautiful and powerful Kamba name to call your new born baby, then you are in the right article.
A look into the history and culture of the Kamba community
The Kamba (also known as Akamba) belong to the Bantu community and lived in the eastern region in Kenya.
They speak Kikamba language and are closely related in language and culture to the Kikuyu, Embu, Mbeere and Meru.
The majority of the Kamba are found in Machakos, Makueni, and Kitui Counties, an area called Ukambani, while some are found in the coastal region. Some also live in Uganda, Tanzania and Paraguay.
Among the best known Kamba people are chief Kivoi, Syonguu, Prophetess Syokimau, and Muindi Mbingu, among others.
With that being said, here are the best and powerful Kikamba names for kamba baby girls and Kamba boys names including their meanings.
Best Kamba Girl Names:
- Kasyoka – Reincarnation of a dead family member
- Nduku – Means born at night
- Nditi – meanings a Dog
- Ndila – It means billy goat
- Wayua – Born during famine
- Mbuku – Hare
- Mumbe – Beautiful
- Mumbua – Born during rainy season
- Mueni – The new one
- Mutuo – Born after a long duration gestation
Best Kamba Boys Names:
- Mutongoi – Means a Leader
- Mutua – Means born after a long duration gestation
- Mutuku – Born at night
- Musyoka/Musyoki – Reincarnation of a dead family member
- Musili – Judge
- Musumbi – King
- Muthui – The rich one
- Ngumbau – The brave one
- Nzoka – Snake
- Wambua – Born during rainy season