Top 10 Most Expensive Fruits In The World 2022
What’s the world’s most expensive fruit?.
There are uncountable number of different types of fruits in the world and many haven’t been discovered just yet.
Did you know that there are certain fruits today that are sold for thousands of dollars because of certain factors that they have.
Below is a list of all the top ten, most expensive fruits in the world today and their selling prices.
Today the Yubari King Melon is currently the most expensive fruit in the world selling at around 30,000 United States Dollars and followed by Ruby Roman.
Ranked according to their prices, these are the world’s most expensive fruits today.
Most Expensive Fruits In The World:
- Yubari King Melon – Price: $30,000 USD
- Ruby Roman – Price: $8,500 USD
- Densuke Watermelon – Price: $6,200 USD
- Miyazaki Mango – Price: $4,000 USD
- Cornwall Pineapple – Price: $1,700 USD
- Buddha Shaped Pears – Price: $800 USD
- Cherimoya – Price: $300 USD
- Kiwano (Horned Melon) – Price: $200 USD
- Dragon Fruit – Price: $150 USD
- Durian – Price: $150 USD
There you have it, a list of the most expensive and rare fruits as of this year.