What’s the most valuable company today in East Africa?.
With respect to each company located in East Africa market cap, these are the top 20 most valuable big firms in EA.
In Africa at large, there are a number of big companies that have the largest market cap in the continent.
But when it comes to East African companies… Here are the top most valuable companies in the area ranked by market cap.
Ranked by their respective market cap today, Kenya currently has the most valuable company in East Africa which is the telecommunication giant Safaricom, below is the list of the top 20 biggest most valued companies.
East Africa’s Most Valuable Companies:
- Safaricom – $9.97 billion
- Tanzania Breweries – $1.40 billion
- Equity Group Holdings – $1.17 billion
- East African Breweries – $1.08 billion
- – KCB Group – $999 million
- Vodacom Tanzania – $827 million
- Tanzania Cigarette Co. – $738 million
- Co-operative Bank Of Kenya – $690 million
- Standard Chartered Kenya – $592 million
- NMB Bank – $508 million
- I&M Holdings – $412 million
- British American Tobacco – UG – $387 million
- British American Tobacco – KE – $340 million
- Stanbic Bank Uganda – $323 million
- Kenya Electricity Generating – $305 million
- Diamond Trust Bank – $226 million
- NCBA (Formerly NIC Group) – $220 million
- Jubilee Holdings – $188 million
- Tanzania Portland Cement – $170 million
- Britam Holdings – $167 million