Tanzania has some of the best and most talented movie actors and actresses in Africa at large.
Bongo movies are among the best selling movies in East Africa today and very popular on TV channels in the country including other East African countries TV stations.
In Tanzania today, female actresses have dominated the industry and they are currently the top wealthiest actors in Tanzania.
If you are a fan of Tanzania films, then you will definitely recognize these names of the richest Tanzanian actors.
The more popular and talented you are in the Bongo Movie industry, the higher your pay, which increases your chances of ranking as the wealthiest actor in the country.
Who is currently the richest actor in Tanzania?.
Today, the talent actress Wema Sepetu is the richest actor in Tanzania, she has an estimated net worth of more that six million United States dollars.
Jacqueline Wolper is the second wealthiest actress in Tanzania and among the most popular Tanzania actresses who has featured in almost uncountable movies till date.
On the other hand, Idris Sultan is currently the richest male Tanzanian actor today.
Ranked with respect to each Tanzanian actor and actress’ net worth today.
These are the top 10 wealthiest actors in the republic of Tanzania who are taking over the movie industry, especially the Bongo Movie industry by storm.
Richest Actors/Actresses In Tanzania:
- Wema Sepetu. Net Worth: $6.5 million.
- Jacqueline Wolper. Net Worth: $5 million.
- Aunt Ezekiel. Net Worth: $4.8 million.
- Diana Elizabeth Michael Kimemeta (Lulu). Net Worth: $4.5 million.
- Idris Sultan. Net Worth: $4 million.
- Richa Adhia. Net Worth: $3.5 million.
- Gabo Zigamba. Net Worth: $3 million.
- Yusuph Mlela. Net Worth: $2.5 million.
- Mzee Chillo (Ahmed Olotu). Net Worth: $1 million.
- Vincent Kigosi. Net Worth: $800,000.