Top 10 Richest Football Club Owners In The World and Their Teams 2022
Ever wondered who is the richest football club owner?.
Most Popular Football teams in the world today are actually owned individuals.
And it goes without saying that a person owning an entire football club is definitely and extremely wealthy person.
With billions of dollars flowing in and out the football sports industry, there are people who keep the biggest percentage of the billions of money.
As a matter of fact, none of the football club owners are worth anything less than $5 Billion Dollars.
Who is the richest club owner in the world?
François Pinault is the richest football club owner in the world today, with an estimated net worth of $50 billion dollars, Forbes confirms that the wealthiest and most successful football team owner is none other than the French billionaire François Pinault.
The owner of Manchester City football club Sheikh Mansour is the second world’s richest football team owner.
With their football teams and their current net worth, these are the world’s wealthiest football club owners.
Richest Football Club Owners In The World:
- Francois Pinault – Team: Stade Rennais F.C.
Net Worth – $50 billion.
- Sheikh Mansour – Team: Manchester City.
Net Worth – $25 billion.
- Dietrich Mateschitz – Team: Red Bull Salzburg and NY Red Bulls.
Net Worth – $23 billion.
- Andrea Agnelli – Team: Juventus FC.
Net Worth – $19 billion.
- Ricardo Salinas Pliego – Team: Mazatlán Futbol Club Mexico.
Net Worth – $15 billion.
- Roman Abramovich – Team: Chelsea FC.
Net Worth – $14 billion.
- Philip Anschutz – Team: LA Galaxy.
Net Worth – $10 billion.
- Dietmar Hopp – Team: TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
Net Worth – $9.5 billion.
- Stan Kroenke – Team: Arsenal.
Net Worth – $8.5 billion.
- Nasser Al-Khelaifi – Team: Paris Saint Germain.
Net Worth – $7.5 billion.
Ranked with respect to their estimated Net Worths and how rich their team is in the football industry, these are the top 10 most wealthy football team owners.