Top 10 Richest Male Artists In Uganda [Ranked] 2022
Who’s Uganda’s wealthiest male artist today?.
When it comes to music and artists in UG, male artists in the country have dominated the industry.
Even though there is still room for the women musicians in Uganda, the most untouchable artists are male artists in the country
Ugandan male artists are among the best musicians in Africa, and partially dominating East Africa.
If you are a fan of Ugandan music, then you have definitely come across these male musicians.
Ranked by how talented, influential and wealthy they are today.
Bobi Wine is still currently the richest male musician in Uganda and one of the most talented artists in the country.
Here are the top 10 richest musicians in uganda who are taking over the music industry.
Who is the best male musician in Uganda?
Eddy Kenzo and Jose Chameleone are Uganda’s best musicians today.
Richest Male Artist In Uganda:
- Bobi Wine – Net Worth: $9.5 million.
- Jose Chameleone – Net Worth: $7 million
- Ragga Dee (Daniel Kazibwe) – Net Worth: $4.5 million.
- Bebe Cool – Net Worth: $2.8 million.
- Eddy Kenzo – Net Worth: $1.5 million.
- Banjo Man – Net Worth: $980,000.
- Mesach Semakula – Net Worth: $600,000.
- Ronald Mayinja – Net Worth: $550,000.
- Geoffrey Lutaaya – Net Worth: $450,000.
- Haruna Mubiru – Net Worth: $300,000.
Ranked by their Net Worth in US dollars, those are the top 10 most wealthy Ugandan male musicians.