Top Richest Musicians In Africa [Ranked] 2022
Who is the richest musician in Africa today and how wealthy are they?.
In Africa, the legendary artists are among the continent’s most rich musicians, rappers and talented artists.
Out of all the 54 countries in Africa and the uncountable number extremely talented musicians.
These are the top richest musicians in Africa this year ranked.
Find out today, if your favorite African musician is among the wealthiest artists in Africa.
Senegal is the only country with the wealthiest musicians in Africa today, with an estimated net worth of more than $140 million dollars, Youssou N’Dour is the richest African musician.
Worldwide recognized talented musician Akon from Senegal is the second most wealthy musician in Africa.
Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa:
- Youssou N’Dour, Senegal – Net Worth – $140 million
- Akon, American-Senegalese – Net Worth – $80 million.
- Black Coffee, South Africa – Net Worth – $65 million
- Don Jazzy, Nigeria – Net Worth – $30 million.
- Wizkid, Nigeria – Net Worth – $25 million.
- Davido, Nigeria – Net Worth – $24 million.
- Rudeboy, Nigeria – Net Worth – $16 million.
- Mr. P, Nigeria – Net Worth – $15 million.
- Olamide, Nigeria Net Worth – $13 million.
- 2Face/2baba, Nigeria – Net Worth – $12 million.
- D’banj, Nigeria – Net Worth – $10 million.