Some of the richest billionaires in the continent are from Pakistan.
Here is the rich list of the top 10 most wealthy Pakistanis today, ranked by their Net Worth according to Forbes Magazine this year.
In Pakistan, there are individuals who are wealthy and popular and there are other individuals who are extremely wealthy but kinda unpopular.
Below is the list of the top 10 richest persons in Pakistan ranked with respect to each Pakistanis net worth.
Who is the richest person in Pakistan?
Shahid Rafiq Khan is the richest person in Pakistan this year with a net worth of USD 8.5 billion dollars.
Shahid Khan is the owner of Flex-N-Gate, an American automotive company, Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League, Fulham F.C. of the Championship League in England, and the co-owner of All Elite Wrestling.
On the other hand, Muhammad Anwar Parvez is the richest Pakistani living in the UK and currently the second wealthiest person in Pakistan with a net worth of $4.6 billion.
Ranked by net worth, these are the top 10 most richest men in Pakistan today listed by Forbes net worths.
Top Richest People In Pakistan:
- Shahid Rafiq Khan. Net Worth – $8.5 billion.
- Muhammad Anwar Parvez. Net Worth – $4.6 billion.
- Sadruddin Hashwani. Net Worth – $4 billion.
- Mian Muhammad Mansha. Net Worth – $2.8 billion.
- Asif Ali Zardari. Net Worth – $1.9 billion.
- Malik Riaz. Net Worth – $1.5 billion.
- Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. Net Worth – $1.45 billion.
- Nasir Schon. Net Worth – $1.3 billion.
- Rafique M. Habib. Net Worth – $1.2 billion.
- Tariq Saigo. Net Worth – $950 million.