Top 10 Richest Politicians In The World 2022
In the world of politics, money flows in and out like nobody’s business.
Find out today who are the world’s wealthiest politicians and their Net Worths, ranked.
When one becomes a politician, especially if they win an election, they are most certainly likely to become millionaires in no time, this is if they got in politics while they were still broke.
Politicians from different countries are among the highest paid and the richest individuals in those countries.
Prime ministers and deputies are also among the most wealthy politicians/people, and today, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed is the richest Prime Minister in the world.
Forbes estimates that the prime minister has a total net worth of more than $35 billion dollars.
Who is the richest politician in the world today?
The current president of Russia Vladimir Putin is the world’s richest politician with an estimated net worth of more than $90 billion USD.
Other than being the richest politician in Russia, Vladimir Putin is also the most Powerful person in Russia.
Now here is the world ranking of the most wealthy politicians from different countries and different political seats.
Top 10 Richest Politicians In The World:
- Vladimir Putin – President of Russia – $90 billion
- Michael Bloomberg – Former mayor (New York City) – $80 billion
- Maha Vajiralongkorn – King of Thailand – $44 billion
- Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan – Deputy Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Minister of Presidential Affairs in UAE – $33 billion
- Hassanai Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah Sultan of Brunei – $30 billion
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud – Politician & Member of the Saudi Royal Family – $22 billion
- Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud – King of Saudi Arabia – $20 billion
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Nahyan – President of the United Arab Emirates and Emir of Abu Dhabi – $20 billion
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum – Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai – $14 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi – Former Prime Minister of Italy – $8.5 billion