Ever wondered what’s the most wealthy England Premier League football clubs?.
Ranked by how wealthy and rich they are today.
Here is the list of the top richest premier league clubs in England this year.
In England, football is among the most popular sports if not actually the most popular sport in the country.
Most profitable Premier League Clubs in England today are ranking at the top as the richest football clubs in England.
In the world of football, England has some of the most respected and powerful football teams.
With an industry that is worth billions, there are a number of the top teams in England that benefit a lot from the billions that circulate in football.
Ranked by net worth in euros, the richest England football clubs as of this year are as follows.
Below is the list of the top Richest Premier League Clubs In England.
This year, Manchester United Football Club is the richest football team in England.
While Chelsea Football Club holds the title of the most profitable England Premier League Club this year.
With respect to Forbes net worths of the richest football clubs in England today.
Below are the top richest clubs in England and their Net Worths in Euros.
Top Richest Football Clubs In England:
- Manchester United Football Club – Net Worth £4 billion.
- Liverpool Football Club – Net Worth – £3.5 billion.
- Manchester City Football Club – Net Worth – £3 billion.
- Chelsea Football Club – Net Worth – £2.4 billion.
- Arsenal Football Club – Net Worth – £2.1 billion.
- Tottenham Hotspurs – Net Worth – £1.7 billion.
- Everton Football Club – Net Worth – £680 million.
- West Ham – Net Worth – £515 million.
- Leicester City – Net Worth – £455 million.
- Aston Villa – Net Worth – £400 million.
With respect to the football teams that currently participant in the Premier League category, the above list ranks England’s richest football clubs.