Who is the wealthiest woman in South Africa today with respect to their current net worth?.
In this generation, South African women are literally taking over the world and they are not stopping anytime soon.
More South African women are becoming world leaders, Queens of big empires, empowered mothers, career leaders, bosses, innovators and most importantly among the richest people in the world.
If you are a South Africa woman yourself, you should never give up on your dreams because these SA women in the country are a living proof that you can achieve what you put your mind towards.
With respect to how wealthy the women are in South Africa today, these are the top 10 most rich women from the African country.
Ranked by net worth, here is the list of the top 10 wealthiest South Africa women.
Who is the richest South African female today?.
Wendy Appelbaum is the richest woman in South Africa today with an estimated net worth of R3 billion.
Wendy Appelbaum is the daughter of billionaire Donald Gordon, she is said to assumed the directorship role of her father’s insurance and real estate firms as well as liberty investments.
She is also among the top 10 richest women in Africa today.
Wendy Ackerman is the second wealthiest woman in South Africa who has an estimated net worth of over R2 billion.
When it comes to the most wealthy South African women today, these are the top 10 richest women in South Africa.
Here is the list of the top 10 most wealthy female Forbes billionaires from SA.
Top 10 Richest Women In South Africa:
- Wendy Appelbaum. Net Worth – R3 billion.
- Wendy Ackerman. Net Worth – R2 billion.
- Irene Charnley. Net Worth – R1.5 billion.
- Bridgette Bradley. Net Worth – R1 billion.
- Sharon Wapnick. Net Worth – R500 million.
- Elisabeth Bradley. Net Worth – R350 million.
- Judy Dlamini. Net Worth – R150 million.
- Nonhlanhla Mjoli-Mncube. Net Worth – R100 million.
- Mamphela Ramphele. Net Worth – R50 million.
- Christine Ramon. Net Worth – R45 million.