What’s the strongest currency in africa today against the United States of America Dollar?.
If you want to know the highest currency in africa, which means the African currency that has the highest currency value out of the currencies in the continent, then you are in the right place.
In this article, you will find the top most valuable, strongest and the highest African currency as of this year.
When it comes to African currencies, also known as legal tender, the Tunisian Dinar has always led the park as the strongest currency in africa till date.
For years now, the Tunisian Dinar, which 1 US dollar is equivalent to LD 2.89, has the highest currency value in Africa.
This makes Tunisia the strongest country in africa when it comes to currency value against the US Dollar.
African currency against the American dollar, these are the top 10 Strongest Currencies of them all, ranked below from the top highest currency in africa to the 10th strongest currency in the continent of Africa.
Strongest Currencies In Africa:
- Tunisian Dinar 1 USD = DT 2.89
- Libyan Dinar 1 USD = LD 4.52
- Ghanaian Cedi 1 USD = GH₵ 5.51
- Moroccan Dirham 1 USD = MAD 9.90
- Botswana Pula 1 USD = P 10.93
- Zambian Kwacha 1 USD = ZK 13.15
- Seychellois Rupee 1 USD = SR 13.68
- South African Rand 1 USD = R 14.88
- Eritrean Nakfa 1 USD = Nfk 15.03
- Egyptian Pound 1 USD = E£ 16.35
Those are the top most valuable currency in africa today.