Top 10 World’s Most Populated Concerts In History 2022
What’s the most populated concert in the world… in history?.
Here are the top 10 concerts that happened and no other concert has ever broken their record.
These concerts got millions of people live and active who showed up to these performances.
A concert is a live music performance in front of an audience. The performance may be by a single musician, sometimes then called a recital, or by a musical ensemble, such as an orchestra, choir, or band.
Below are the world’s most crowded concerts and gigs that had the highest number of people in history.
Till date, the Rod Stewart’s Concert (1994) has always been ranked as the most populated concert in history with over 3.6 million people attending the event making it the world’s largest concert.
Jean-Michel Jarre’s Concert is currently the second world’s most crowded concert which had over 3.5 million people.
With that being said, below are the top 10 concerts in history today that have the most people attending the live concert.
Most Crowded Concerts In The World Of All Time:
- Rod Stewart’s Concert – 3.54 Million People
- Jean-Michel Jarre’s Concert – 3.5 Million People
- Jorge Ben Jor’s Concert – 3 Million People
- Bastille Day Concert – 2.5 Million People
- Love Parade – 1.6 Million People
- Monsters of Rock – 1.6 Million People
- The Rolling Stones – 1.5 Million People
- Rende-vous Houston concert – 1.5 Million people
- Paz Sin Fronteras Concert II – 1.2 million people
- Place De La Concorde Bastille Day Concert – 1 million people